Wednesday, June 03, 2009

No better place to be...























Beginning this Friday, most Friday mornings will find me here, at the very picturesque Northwind Perennial Farm, near Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.

Well known Chicago garden designer J. Siegel describes Northwind as being:

"...exceptional on many levels. They sell & promote unusual plants with a nod to natives, their lovely staff knows a lot about their products, and the place is so well-conceived and arranged, that people visit just for the charming experience."

Northwind isn't just your average nursery; they sell over 400 different perennials, and feature a number of amazing showcase perennial gardens, not to mention a very tempting garden shop in a centuries old barn as well.

I will be participating in their Friday morning farmer's market (9:00 - 12 noon) , from now until the end of August, selling my pressed flower cards and botanical art. I can't imagine a better place to spend a few hours each week - I only hope I don't spend all my earnings there!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Rodgers said...

Awesome Liz! I will come visit some Friday!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home