Friday, October 16, 2009

Up or down?



I can't decide if I'd hang my latest unframed art creation up or down.  I seem to change my mind by the minute!  At least when I create my pressed flower art there's no question.  Stem at the bottom, flower on top.

At any rate, this unframed pressed fall leaves art collage is now available, with leaves from Wisconsin.   We are currently at peak color, and as soon as it stops raining I intend to go out and enjoy them! And press more of them as well.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah Smith said...

hi, elizabeth:-)

what a beautiful piece!:-)

i've looked at it for awhile now and can't decide either!...i like it both ways:-)...

rebekah:-)

12:15 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thanks Rebekah. It makes me feel better that you can't decide either!

Elizabeth

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home