Monday, April 06, 2009

Pressing Time





















Finally, finally, FINALLY I've been able to begin pressing my crocuses, in between the rogue snow storms and spring deluges we've been having here in southern Wisconsin lately. After "tweeting" that I was pressing crocuses this past Saturday, I received a number of emails asking me about how to go about pressing them.

So, for my new readers, here's an update of a tutorial on "How to Press Crocus Flowers" I wrote a few springs ago. Enjoy pressing and capturing the beauty of your crocuses. They are such a welcome blessing from our Creator.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Homemanager said...

Elizabeth,
Thanks so much for sharing your tutorial with us! I have been pressing flowers the "old" fashioned way for a few years now. Your flowers retain much more color than mine do. They are very pretty.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Karen,

You're welcome--I'm glad you found it helpful. By the way, I still press Queen Anne's Lace the "old fashioned way." It looks beautiful no matter what!

Elizabeth

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home