Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Getting back to work...

I've taken quite a bit of time off, but now I'm ready to get right back in the swing of things. First of all, sometime between Christmas and New Year's, I had a birthday. To the left is a handmade birthday card I received from my aunt, with tatted leaves and a small white flower! I love it! I wonder if she can tat a fern...

We've been so busy I haven't had time to do my annual reflection/goal setting reflection. I hope to get to it later today, and here are some guidelines I'll be using. First, I'll be heading over to artbizblog.com for a brief podcast on "How to plan your art career wins for 2008." That should give me some concrete strategies on how to plan to be more successful as an artist this year. Then, I'll spend quite a bit of time with "Ten Questions for the New Year" to reflect on where I've been, and where I'm going spiritually.

By the way, a number of curious readers have been asking about the "Glory of God" gift I received from my 1st grader. It was a pair of tiny silver cross earrings! Not really my style, but I'll be wearing them frequently never the less!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very unique card! I looks like too much work...

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home