Friday, May 30, 2008

You frame it Friday

Let the heavens rejoice,
let the earth be glad;
let them say among the nations, "The LORD reigns!"
1 Chronicles 16:31

I had a good friend who reminded me of this verse a year ago or so when I was worrying about a string of heartbreaking disasters in the news - kind of like it has been lately.

This picture features two delicate Queen Anne's Lace flowers mounted on a small (3 x 4") piece of handmade paper, with 1 Chronicles 16:31 written in the artsy "cilantro" font beneath it.
This piece is perfect for a standard 8 x 10" frame and an 8 x 10 mat with the usual 5 x 7" opening. The flowers have been sealed with a UV resistant polymer for protection.

I am so glad that despite everything that is going on, the Lord reigns.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Bonnielynn,

I know what you mean!!! God is amazing.

Elizabeth

7:27 PM  
Blogger Bonnielynn said...

Very Pretty !!!!!! So delicate. It floors me sometimes when I start thinking about all the different things that God has created. Some large, rough and ferocious.........others as delicate and fragile as the Queen Anne's lace.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home