Wednesday, July 23, 2008

You frame it (Wednesday)

I love the black dots around the center of Gazanias - they remind me of exclamation points - this is a flower that really wants to draw attention to itself.
"Gazania and Grass" is my un-framed picture of the week, and it will be the last one for awhile. After Friday I'm closing shop for two weeks but will return on Monday, August 11. If you need anything from Elizabeth's Flowers, or leaf petals, please order it in the next day or two so that I can get it out to you before I leave. Thanks!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty!

arlene,
Bainbridge Island florist

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy viewing your unframed artwork. Your artwork reveals God's glory, which makes it unique. Keep up the good work. Enjoy your two week break from the "shop."
Love and Prayers,
Louise

8:20 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

thanks arlene!

Elizabeth

8:38 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thanks Louise. I'm glad you finally figured out how to post a comment ;

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home