Friday, July 25, 2008

Back soon...

I have the privilege of setting out tomorrow morning with my family on a good old fashioned road trip out west. The kids couldn't be more excited, and I couldn't have more to do at the moment!

I may post a few pictures during the trip if I get a chance.

In the meantime, I'd like to mention that my sister Louise and her husband have just entered the world of blogdom. "To the Ends of the Earth" will take you on a journey with them as they prepare for and ultimately venture forth to Indonesia where they will be serving as missionaries. Currently they are on a "working vacation", which includes language school, and a few other stops as well. It just so happens that we are going to some of the same places they are - just a few days behind them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time driving out west. We had a great time hiking on the Sandia Peak with the cousins today in the misty rain. Thanks for mentioning us in the blog world. We appreciate any publicity for God's ministry in Papua.
Love & Prayers,
Louise

10:58 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

You bet, Louise!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home