Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I'm in here...
















I'm not sure if this quite equals my ship coming in, but I am thrilled that my Elizabeth's Flowers website was mentioned as a source for the Microfleur flower press in the August edition of Canadian Living.

Editor Karen Kirk contacted me a few months ago to find out if I ship to Canada, which I have been gladly doing for years. Her article, "Blooming Frames" details an interesting way to use pressed flowers to decorate frames, and has a wonderful step by step pictorial on using the Microfleur. My site is listed as a source under "Things You Need," and you can view the article online here.

It has been exciting to see my website in print and mentioned online, and I'm eager to find out what kind of traffic will be generated to my site. But mostly, I hope the article convinces more people to press their own flowers, and enjoy the beauty they bring.

"The beauty of each blossom speaks silently of God's love..."

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah Smith said...

hooray!:-)...elizabeth, i am so proud of you!:-)

great article!:-)

have you thought about joining the pressed flower guild?:-)...we're a nonprofit now!:-)

www.wwpfg.org

rebekah:-)

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Bonnielynn said...

I am SOOOOOO proud of you !!!!!!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Laura Rodgers said...

F A B U L O U S LIZ ! Congrats!

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:12 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thank you for your kind words everyone!

Elizabeth

12:36 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Rebekah,

Yes, I have thought of rejoining WWPFG, but I hesitate. I keep trying to simplify my life, and don't think I have the time to be an active member.

But yes, I do think about it :)

Elizabeth

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home