Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Creative Framing with Pressed Flowers


It's such a treat when my customers send pictures of my pictures in their new setting.  I love to see where my creations end up!

A customer friend from Pennsylvania requested four pressed flower pictures mounted on my 5' x 5" handmade paper, so that she could insert them into some shutters she had modified.  I was having a hard time imagining how they would look, but the results were absolutely beautiful!  The colors of the flowers she requested match perfectly with the fabric below - what a cheerful addition to her sewing room! 


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Annie Fentz - Smith said...

Hi Elizabeth! Wow! These are BEAUTIFUL!!! So, crisp, light, just lovely!!!!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thanks so much Annie! The shutter frames are such a nice setting!

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Karen said...

Can I add my, "Beautiful!" too! :) There is something so elegant about the crisp white with the clear bright colors. Thanks for sharing with us!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thank you Karen! I sometimes experiment with different colors of handmade paper, but always seem drawn to the simple white.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home