Thursday, November 18, 2010

Time to make gift tags...

For the past few Christmas seasons I've been offering free Christmas gift wrapping on all Microfleur flower presses and Going Green paper making kits, and I've always included a free handmade paper gift tag.  Sometimes it's a pressed fern/Christmas tree tag, other times a pressed Queen Anne's Lace flower/snowflake tag, either way, they are fun to make, and a great way to showcase two of my favorite things:  pressed botanicals and handmade paper.

Here's a quick tutorial of my favorite way of making handmade paper gift tags...



Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Patty S. said...

Elizabeth - I love these. I love their "understatedness" - they aren't gaudy, they are natural.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Rebekah Smith said...

elizabeth, love 'em!:-)

how adorable!:-)

thanks for the excellent tutorial!:-)...you have inspired me again!:-)

rebekah:-)

9:54 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thank you Patty!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

rebekah,

Glad you have been inspired rebekah!

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Bonnielynn said...

Very pretty, Liz.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thanks Bonnie!
Best of luck on your upcoming art show!

http://bonnielynnsart-bonnielynn.blogspot.com/

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home