Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Handmade gift tag surprise...


As a heart felt "thank you," I send along a pressed flower gift tag in appreciation for each order.  During busy times I don't always keep up (if I've missed you I'm sorry), but recently a friend started helping me make the small pieces of handmade paper, so I've been able to stockpile quite a few.

Customers regularly tell me that they frame the pressed flower cards they receive from me, but here's a first - a framed gift tag!  I love it!

This tag is a calendula flower pressed in the Microfleur, mounted on a 2 x 2" piece of handmade paper from our gift tag mold and deckle kit.  I also cover each gift tag flower with PPA (a great pressed flower sealant), to help seal in the color, and protect it from handling. They are so much fun and so simple to make - instant gratification!
   

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Olivia O. said...

That is beyond cool! I have one of your presses, and framing a single flower is a great idea, I'll have to try that!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm glad you liked this idea Olivia! I am thinking of framing single blossoms too - they would really brighten my computer work area. Thanks for visiting!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home