lavender bee balm I picked the other day, in an 8 x 10" acid free mat, mounted on my handmade paper. The bee balm my neighbor friends and I have been growing for years is deep fuchsia or brilliant red, so I find myself really enjoying this laid back, peaceful looking native Wisconsin bee balm.
Monday, August 08, 2011
- Name: Elizabeth
- Location: Twin Lakes, Wisconsin, United States
I make botanical collages celebrating the simplicity and beauty of the plants God created - using real pressed flowers (and leaves) on handmade paper.
- native bee balm
- Handmade gift tag surprise...
- Creative Framing with Pressed Flowers
- Pressing crocus and wild violets in the Microfleur...
- Ancient Botanical Art
- In a matter of days... pressing crocuses in the Mi...
- Blue Cornflowers on Handmade Paper
- I went to a short course in writing a business pl...
- Who me? The Stylish Blogger Award!!!