Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Happy Spring!


A number of you have e-mailed me regarding my Tutorial on Pressing Crocus Flowers with the Microfleur – thank you! Your comments were uplifting, and there were a number of ideas shared that I will write about at a later date. I will also be posting a “How to Press Pansies with the Microfleur” tutorial in two weeks, so please be watching for that. Pansies press beautifully with the Microfleur, but there are a few tricks and shortcuts I’ve learned over the years that I’d like to share with you.

The eagles I blogged about earlier are about to hatch! According to the Eagle Forum, they are due to hatch this Friday, give or take a day or two. What a blessing it will be to see such a beautiful event up close. I am so thankful for that Eagle cam!

For all of you who are watching the eagles, here's a woman who has put together an amazing album of pictures that you can watch as a slide show. If you haven't been able to watch the Eagle Cam consistently, this will allow you to see a lot of the events you may have missed.

http://imageevent.com/judiew/canadianeagles

Enjoy the wonder…

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home