Thursday, August 10, 2006

New Pressed Flower Birthday Card


Elizabeth’s Flowers New Birthday Card

Well, it’s not totally new, but I’ve decided to go with a pink “Heaven’s Gate Coreopsis” flower instead of my previous purple pelargonium flower. I like the brightness of the pink flower better, and on a more practical note, I have been blessed with a wonderful harvest of them this year.

I’ve listed this pressed flower Birthday Card in my new Etsy shop. Coming soon … more pressed flower Inspiration cards!
Technorati Tags:



Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth, it's pink and beautiful. Do you think it's possible to create such a birthday card using a sunflower? A big birthday card i think... :)

9:16 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hi Madeline,

Thank you so much for your kind comment :)
A sunflower birthday card is a great idea, but because they have such a thick center, they don't press well.
However, I have used a similiar flower, called a calendula which looks a lot like a sunny sunflower, and it presses nicely. You can check it out at my Etsy Store!
Kind Regards,
Elizabeth

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home